As a Licensed Notary and Authorized by the County Of Los Angeles, we are certified to issue you a Confidential Marriage License. Let us create a fun and romantic experience for you both and you won't have to take a day to stand in line at the County Clerk's office for your license. You may get married anywhere in California.
Types Of Marriage Licenses
A confidential marriage license is legally binding, just like a public license, but it's not part of the public record. Public marriage licenses, on the contrary, allow anyone, for any reason, to look at the personal information that appears on the licenses at the County Clerk's office:
Confidential Marriage License Requirements:
- The participating parties must be at least 18 years old to apply for a confidential marriage license. Minors may NOT purchase a confidential marriage license.
- The participating parties must be living together at the time they apply for the marriage license, and must sign an affidavit on the license attesting to those facts.
- You are not required to get married in the county where you purchase the confidential marriage license; however, you must be married in California. You must file the license in the county where it was purchased with 10 days of the ceremony.
- No witnesses are required to be at the ceremony, AND no witnesses sign on the marriage license.
1. $85 fee charged by LA County Registrar for the License
2. $15 fee charged by LA County Registrar for each copy of your Marriage Certificate
3. Notary fee of $15 per signature
4. Couple's service fee varies on the location, date and time that is convenient for you both